- Anyone who is 16 years old and above can apply for Professional Makeup Academy certificate programmes.
- The course is primarily delivered in English and participants are therefore expected to be conversant in the language. However, special attention and help are extended to student speaking Assamese, Hindi or any other vernacular language to facilitate their learning.
- Students are expected to pay 50% of their course’s fee on the day of enrolment or submission of the Application form.
- The remaining 50% of the payment to be done within 7 days of the course delivery.
- Payment is received via Cheque/ NEFT/ RTGS/ DD
- Delay/ default in adhering to the payment timelines shall not be entertained by the institute
- The cost of photographer is bore by Professional Makeup Academy but students have to pay for the pictures
- It is compulsory for students to buy at least three pictures: one each of close-up before & after.
Application forms are available in Professional Makeup Academy Website
Participants may also mail us email@example.com to receive the Application form and send it online. However, final enrolment is done on receiving payment at the office.